Deadline to submit: April 22nd
Have you done something amazing with an SAP application? Do you have some SAP best practices to share? Have you improved customer experience from implementing an SAP application? If so the ASUG SAP TechEd Design team invites you to share your story at SAP TechEd Las Vegas (October 19-23). Please note this is for NON-SAP speakers only.
Speaking at SAP TechEd is a great way to get to know the community, share your ideas, showcase your expertise and your company
SAP TechEd makes the speaking experience easy to allow you to have a successful session. First-time presenters are welcome. Here are some resources provided by SAP:
Here’s what you gain as a SAP TechEd speaker:
Complimentary lecture pass to SAP TechEd Las Vegas
Showcase you and your company’s expertise in front of the SAP Community audience
- Technology, Strategy, and Solution Architecture (TEC) – S/4HANA, Solution Architecture for Digital Business Framework
- Development and Extension Platform for SAP HANA and Cloud (DEV), Development with HCP, ABAP, Native HANA
- User Experience Design and Technology (UX) – SAP Fiori, UX Tools and Technologies
- Mobile Solution Development (MOB), Overview, Design, Code, Deliver
- Data Management and Modeling (DMM) – Big Data, Integration, Data Governance, Data Warehousing
- Business Analytics: Planning, Business Intelligence, and Predictive (BA) – Data Discovery, BI, Dashboarding, Reporting, EPM, Developing, Extending Embedding
- Cloud Integration, Orchestration, and Intelligent Processes (INT) – Integration & Hybrid Cloud, API, Process Orchestration, Workflow
- IT and Cloud Management (ITM), Plan, Build, Run
- Security, Secure Development and Configuration (SEC)
ASUG sessions at SAP TechEd are intended to be educational; sessions are not sales and marketing pitches. SAP TechEd is “not about marketing, but what the product can do”.
Are you Ready to submit?
Link to submit: http://bit.ly/ASUGSAPTechEdSubmit