SAP HANA April/May Webinar Series: Best Practices, Case Studies & Lessons Learned
The SAP HANA Webinar Series helps you gain insights
and deliver solutions to your organization.
This acclaimed series is sponsored by the SAP HANA international Focus Group (iFG) for customers, partners, and experts to support SAP HANA implementations and adoption initiatives. Learn about upcoming sessions and download Meeting Invitations here.
>>> Check out our new SAP HANA blog post about the following April & May webinars:
SAP HANA international Focus Group (iFG) Sessions:
- April 14 – What’s New in SAP HANA Vora 1.2
- April 21 – Introduction to OLAP Modeling in SAP HANA VORA
- April 28 – Falkonry; Intelligent Monitoring of IoT Conditions
- May 5 – Preview of SAP HANA @ SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conferences
SAP HANA Customer Spotlights:
- April 19 – National Hockey League (NHL) Enables Digital Transformation with SAP HANA Platform: Register >>
- April 26 – CenterPoint Energy – Analyzing Big Data, Faster with Reduced Storage costs: Register >>
New to the iFG community?
- Visit www.SAPHANACommunity.com for access.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.