Event: A Forum for Real-time Business in Houston
Imagine if you knew when, where, and how customers were buying at any time, on demand. View inventories, supply chains, or financials with pinpoint accuracy. Spot market changes when they occur and adjust with precision.
This is running your business in real-time, and with SAP S/4HANA the time is now. From forecast to revenue, SAP S/4HANA simplifies all oil and gas business processes and enables better decisions.
Attend this one-day forum to learn how to outrun your competition with SAP S/4HANA in large and growing enterprises. Featuring industry thought leaders and subject matter experts from SAP, SGI, and Bluefin Solutions, the Forum for Real-time Business will help you:
- Eliminate the time gap (days, weeks) between when analytic data is normally captured and the events taking place right now
- Expand data insight for business lines to include social networks and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Choose and optimize the right architecture for SAP S/4HANA applications, including in the cloud
- Fulfill in-memory capacity needs for today and equip for tomorrow’s data growth, without overprovisioning
- Reduce business risk by achieving five 9s availability for mission-critical applications
- Prepare and execute an enterprise-scale migration plan based on real-world best practices for Oil & Gas environments
Learn how to make real-time a reality in your business
Admission is free, but seating is limited and registration is required.
Date: April 26, 2016
Time: 9am – 3:00pm
Place: Hotel Icon, 220 Main Street, Houston, TX 77002
Ryan O’Neil, Head of SAP S/4HANA & IoT Marketing, North America, SAP
Bill Dunmire, Sr. Director, High Performance Data Analytics, SGI
Brenton O’Callaghan, SAP HANA Practice Lead, Bluefin
Peter Put, Master SAP Architect / SAP HANA Systems Engineer, SGI