5 Reasons Every Aerospace & Defense Company Should Attend SAPPHIRENOW 2016
In less than two weeks the doors will open again for the largest global business technology event, hosted by SAP and ASUG. Here are five reasons and key session highlights aerospace and defense (A&D) companies should not miss whilst they are in Orlando from May 17-19.
1. Learn about SAP’s Vision to inspire and shape a digital world that reinvents aerospace and defense products, services, and core processes. Discover how the latest technology can help improve everything from discrete manufacturing and quality management systems to aftermarket services, cyber security, and compliance. Visit the dedicated aerospace & defense area at the Discrete Industry Campus.
2. Explore the five pillars of digitization to help developing your digital road map. A&D companies must digitize to grow profits in new markets as well as reduce costs and increase productivity by simplifying their operations. The value of the digital economy is based on how to serve the customer.
3. Hear from best run A&D companies on how they are adopting new technologies to redesign and digitize their business processes to become more competitive and increase profitability. Understand how these SAP innovations helped simplify their business and contribute to the bottom line.
4. Explore the full array of SAP solutions including: SAP Ariba, SAP Fieldglass, SAP Hybris, SAP SuccessFactors, and Concur offerings all in one place. Visit the campuses for demos, expert Q&A and discussions, and meet the +225 exhibitors covering technology, support, software solutions, services, hosting, and content providers.
5. Network With Your Peers – Collaborate and network with the entire SAP ecosystem in one location. Take advantage of forum keynotes, theater presentations, interactive sessions, demos, and networking activities with other companies attending. The Aerospace & Defense Networking Reception is a great venue to connect. Learn about the latest trends, solutions, technologies, and services from SAP and our partners. Meet with SAP customers, experts, and thought leaders who understand your business challenges and can help you run like never before.
SAPPHIRENOW and ASUG offers an exciting and informative mix of key note speakers, customer presentations, panel discussions and interactive demonstrations. There are currently over 1400 sessions to select from.
Gather Insights from Customer Stories
Hear how American Airlines’ Parts Supply Chain System Improved Efficiency
Learn from Bell Helicopter’s Journey from Business Warehouse to Business Intelligence
See how Cubic used SAP Fiori for a Better Enterprise User Experience (UX)
Experience Honeywell’s global Mobile Deployment Program, including lessons learned
Share in the Success of Lockheed Martin Space Systems launch of SAP ERP on SAP HANA
Discover how Raytheon leverages Data Archiving to Reduce Costs and Improve Performance
Witness US Army outcome of SAP Personas two applications achieving the same User Experience
4 A&D demo showcases you shouldn´t miss:
Energize Aftermarket Sales with Customer-Focused E-Commerce
Thu 02:30 PM – 02:50 PM Industries
Topic Area 3
Explore Predictive Asset Management for Aerospace and Defense
Tue 01:00 PM – 01:20 PM Industries
Topic Area 3
Plan More Efficient Manufacturing with Visualization
Wed 02:30 PM – 02:50 PM Industries
Topic Area 3
Optimizing Shop Operations with Speech Recognition and Visualization (to be scheduled soon)
Download the attached AGENDA including more than 100+ A&D sessions to select from
A comprehensive overview of all related A&D industry sessions or go to www.sapandasug.com to register today and start building your own agenda.
See you in Orlando from May 17-19, 2016!