Are you concerned about any of these questions?
- How can you achieve zero-downtime for your mission critical SAP workloads?
- How can you automate SAP HANA system replications?
- What are the important steps to consider to move to S/4 HANA?
- As an SAP partner, where can you find guidance for migrating to S/4 HANA?
- What is the right cloud strategy for your SAP workloads?
- What do digital transformation and the third platform really mean for you?
For answers to these and other questions join SUSE at the SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference, May 17-19. 2016 in Orlando, Florida. Just stop by the SUSE booth (#655) and talk to our experts on the topics that concern you most. Get tips and tricks from our technical specialists, watch demos, listen to success stories and connect with SUSE executives on strategies and roadmaps. You’ll also learn why SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications is the recommended and supported OS of choice for SAP HANA, on premise or in the cloud and why SAP runs SUSE for its own workloads.
How are SUSE partners and customers achieving success?
Listen to presentations from our ecosystem partners: AWS, Dell, Hitachi, Fujitsu, HP, Hitachi, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, NetApp, SGI, Huawei, DataVard (logo attached), NetApp, Protera, Wipro, TCS, VMWare and others.
Interested in running SAP solutions or SAP HANA in the cloud?
Learn how SAP customers can run SAP workloads in the private cloud using SUSE OpenStack Cloud or in the public cloud on the HANA Cloud Platform, Amazon or Microsoft Azure.
Looking for zero downtime for you mission-critical SAP applications?
Join our 20-minute discussion and learn how you can minimize your server downtime, maximize your service availability and build an environment that keeps SAP HANA running 24×7, 365 days a year.
More details for SUSE and partner sessions will be published soon.
We look forward to seeing you there.