Hello! This blog page will cover the new features and enhancements in Cloud for Analytics, as rolled out to customers in the week of April 4, 2016. All features released from February 17, 2016 to April 8, 2016 are covered here, including versions 2016.04, 2016.05 and 2016.06.
Highlights of the new release include (click on links to navigate directly to the topic and screenshots):
- Data Acquisition from SAP BusinessObjects 4.1 Universe
- Range sliders for input controls and the ability to customize font and color for input controls and most text objects in a chart
- Overlapping tiles and visualizations in a story allows improved layout options for creating highly formatted groups of visualizations
- Blend two or more data models in a single chart, allowing you to visualize multiple sets of related data in a single visualization
- Geospatial support for data clustering, plus heat map and choropleth, making it easier to understand large volumes of data on a map.
- Easier financial planning steps with visibility filters and up to 10x improvement in calculating large numbers of auto-spreading values
The official Cloud for Analytics roadmap contains more info on future plans, subject to change.
Past Release Info:
- What’s New in SAP Cloud for Analytics – February 2016
- What’s New in SAP Cloud for Analytics – January 2016
1. New Core Features available for all Cloud for Analytics Customers
2. New Features for Planning Users include all new core features, plus:
More details are available in the product release notes for each update:
Release Notes (2016.06) – https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2297193
Release Notes (2016.05) – https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2291582
Release Notes (2016.04) – https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2285279