Digital Dose – 10010
Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
• 27 Mar 2016 Stanford scholar Vanessa Chang shows how interactions with objects are evolving amid technological change. Her research reveals new gestures that are becoming a way of life in the contemporary world. Read more
• 2 Apr 2016 The McKinsey Global Institute (MGI) looked at the state of digitization in sectors across the U.S. economy and found a large and growing gap between sectors, and between companies within those sectors. Check out which industries are the most digital and why
• 4 Apr 2016 Think the Digital Millennium Copyright Act is broken, leading to all kinds of abuse? So does the American music industry… just not for the same reasons. Check out why the music industry is pushing for digital copyright law reform
• 7 Apr 2016 Television was supposed to be different, more resilient to digital disruption than print. For a long time it was, but no longer. Read more about the digital disruption TV news is facing today
• 10 Apr 2016 DNA – is one of the basic biological building blocks of all living organisms. Scientists have managed to use the same molecules to store digital photographs and retrieve them intact. Read more