A query came from so many associates in past few days that client want to give Form 10E to all the employees along with the Form-16. But there is no standard report in SAP to take Form 10E out of the system. Although filling Form 10E is mandatory to claim relief under section 89
SAP has released note on 09.09.2015 regarding this symptom, and the thing is SAP doesn’t support Form 10E and customer need to develop the same by themselves.
NOTE: 2215579 Form 10E for section 89 relief
- Form 10E is NOT available in SAP system.
- Section 89 relief is activated,however form 10E is not avaiable to have the same filled.
- Form 10 E is required for Section 89 relief is not found in SAP Standard Reports.
- As per circular issued by Govt of India, section 3.4.1. Form 10E is required for Section 89 relief, this report does not exist.
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
The report Form 10E is not there in the current scope of the product, i.e. SAP Payroll-India solution.
Customers need to develop the same as project solution.