SAP ONE Support Launchpad – my whish list
I’m using the new SAP ONE Support Launchpad (nicely introduced in the SAP ONE Support Launchpad Blog Series: A Revolutionary New Way to Access Support blog seires) for quite some time already and I do quite like it.
But there are some things, that would improve working with it even more, so here is my whish list.
(I already used the “Share your Feedback” feature in the bottom left corner in the launchpad, but that is only a one-way-road. I hope this blog post on SCN will be more interactive.)
1. “Open Incidents” vs. “My Open Incidents”
The “Open Incidents” app is fine, displaying what Incidents where opend for my company – however, only a few of them are “mine” (opened by me), I would like to see them in a separate tile (=MY Open Incidents).
The same is true for “Solution Proposed”, “Incidents Inbox” and “No Updates”
(so I also want “MY Solution Proposed”, “MY Incidents Inbox” and “MY No Updates” as additional information on my launchpad).
2. E-Mail notification if an Incident I opened is sent back to me.
[Well, that already exists! I didn’t see the mails because of some E-Mail-filter rules… 😐 ]
3. Adding a note / status to an Incident, without sending it.
When editing an incident, there is only a “send” Button. Sometimes I would wish for a “save (without sending!)” button as well.
Use case are documenting things like:
– “I got / understood the message, now I’m working on it.”
– “I passed the request on to someone (e.g. basis), waiting for response”
– “I have a little piece of Information I’d like to write down (in the right place -> the incident), but I don’t want to send it, yet, as I’m still working on it.
[Edit: In order to connect the pieces, I’m referencing some of the other content I created on the SAP ONE Support Launchpad:
What is your experience with the SAP ONE Support Launchpad?
What features do you miss?
Your feedback is welcome!