Join us on April 28th, 2016 at our Newtown Square, PA headquarters for this exclusive hands-on workshop! Seating is limited so space for this session will be granted only for individuals at SAP customer accounts.
This interactive session will help you understand the Internet of Things (IoT); how IoT will transform your existing business processes and re-imagine your customer experience strategies. Follow the “RSVP” link below for more information and to register for the event.
By attending this session, you will …
- Immerse yourself in a hands-on session to ideate viable IoT use cases for your organization
- Develop working applications for your business using Sensors & Beacons … all built on SAP HCP for IoT
- Gain a new edge on your competition by getting more closely connected to your customer
- Generate innovative solutions to your most common business problems with like-minded peers
- Learn more about SAP’s latest developments and how SAP is making IoT a reality
Learn how you can achieve all of these benefits and more with the help of the SAP Innovative Business Solutions team, who will help you re-imagine your business and sharpen your ever-important customer experience. Again, space is limited, so RSVP today for this highly-interactive session!