How to enable network visualization chart icons in IE
For some users, when a network visualization chart is plotted in Internet Explorer, the icons may not display, even though it displays in Chrome browser. See screenshots below:
First note that Chrome is the preferred browser for Analytics and IBP. To resolve this issue in Internet Explorer, please follow these steps:
- You must have SAP-icons font installed
- Check your security settings in Internet Explorer and verify that “Font Download” is turned on:
- Internet Explorer Settings -> Internet Options
- Under Security Tab, select Internet, and then Custom Level
- Make sure font download is enabled under Downloads
3. Explicitly set font to SAPGUI-Icon
a. Click on Settings -> Internet Options.
b. Click on Fonts button under General Tab
c. Select SAPGUI-icons under Webage font and select OK. (Any idea where this can be downloaded from?)
d. Refresh Network visualization chart and icons should display in IE.