ASUG Design Studio Highlights and Updates
ASUG Annual Conference is getting closer each day (May 17-19). With so many sessions to choose from, your ASUG Volunteers have selected these sessions, highlighting SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio and related topics. The links below take you to the agenda builder.
ASUG Annual Conference is once again co-located with SAPPHIRE® NOW, May 17-19th in Orlando, Florida, at the Orange County Convention Center. Browse the ASUG Business Intelligence Community Brochure
ASUG BI volunteers will host an Annual Conference “sneak preview” webcast on May 5th – register today.
ASUG Annual Conference Pre-Conference, May 16
Kick off your conference on May 16 for hands-on SAP Design Studio at ASUG Annual Conference – see Jump Start ASUG Annual Conference with a SAP Design Studio Deep-Dive Pre-conference;
For a preview of this pre-conference, register for this preview webcast on April 12th.
ASUG Call for Speakers at SAP TechEd Las Vegas
The call for speakers is open for ASUG sessions at SAP TechEd Las Vegas (September 19-23) – for more information, click here.
You are invited to present for ASUG at SAP TechEd Las Vegas (September 19-23). ASUG and SAP are working together again in education this year, offering customer-led education sessions and influence opportunities.
Here are the details:
- Call for submissions is open.
- The deadline to submit proposals is April 22nd.
- ASUG Customer sessions are one-hour lecture sessions.
- For non-SAP Speakers only.
This special call for proposals is open to SAP customers and partners who are members of Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG). SAP employees are not eligible to participate. Session proposals are subject to a final review by the ASUG Design Team. You will receive notification regarding the status of your proposal by late May.
Approved speakers receive (source: SAP site):
- Complimentary lecture-only conference registration
- SCN Contribution points
ASUG/SAP TechEd does not reimburse for speaker’s time, travel or hotel.
Make sure to look through the site and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
What do you get out of presenting? See what SCN member Mustafa Bensan says:
“As an active member of the SCN and first time presenter at SAP TechEd 2015, I really enjoyed the full learning experience in terms of pre-presentation research, engaging with a live audience and post-presentation feedback, all of which I found invaluable from a personal and professional development perspective. It’s fun to attend TechEd as a regular attendee but participating as a presenter was a new and very worthwhile opportunity.”
Submit your session abstract today.
Upcoming Design Studio / Dashboarding Webcasts
- April 12 Get Ready: SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio Deep Dive (Advanced Topics)
- May 10 What’s New with Design Studio 1.6 Feature Pack
- June 6 Rockwell Collins Enterprise Metrics Hub Using Agile Development
- June 8 Are you ready to migrate from SBOP Dashboards to SBOP Design Studio?
- July 12 Tetrapak BI Reporting Strategy and Business Empowerment with SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
- July 13 SAP Runs SAP: Information Design at SAP – Framework on Reporting Principles
See you in person or online