Try Out SAP RealSpend on SAP HANA Cloud Platform
What is this all about?
The SAP RealSpend (BETA) solution is the first comprehensive tool that allows managers to improve decision-making with regards to their budgets and expenses. Detailed drill-down features make it possible to perform a fine-grained analysis of actual and future expenses, as well as the related forecast and budget plans. Furthermore, the manager is able to simulate the influence of certain decisions onto his budget situation (e.g., marketing, hiring, travel, or hardware decisions). Augmenting financial data through tagging enables flexible reporting beyond the classical ERP data model.
Key Pain Points Addressed
- Financial data stored in ERP is “after-the-fact” and not well-suited for efficient decision-making upon future financial data.
- Financial data (e.g., planning, actuals) can only be reported based on dimensions and characteristics which were foreseen by central controlling or finance departments.
- Implementation of new concepts and models takes too long in an ERP system.
Key Product Features
- Augment financial data with future expenses.
- Bottom-up planning based on future expenses.
- Flexible tagging to introduce new dimensions and characteristics for reporting on the fly.
- Full real-time integration with SAP Simple Finance and S/4 HANA.
- A simple way to declare top-down budgets.
Get Started, Now!
1. Register for or go to your own account on SAP HANA Cloud Platform Trial: https://account.hanatrial.ondemand.com/
Note: Chrome Web Browser or Safari is recommended.
2. Navigate to the Services tab on the left side
3. Find the SAP RealSpend Services under Category Business Services
4. Click Enable and wait a few seconds.
5. After the service is shown as “Enabled” click on it.
6. Inside the service select: RealSpend Launchpad
4. If you want to use SAP RealSpend (Beta) in demo mode click on the Enable Demo Mode toggle.
6. If you want to enable real-time integration with your test on-premise ERP system please refer to the documentation: SAP RealSpend Solution 1.0 – SAP Help Portal Page
7. As an alternative to the real-time integration with your test on-premise ERP, the app is capable to import financial data from spreadsheets exported from your CO transactions KSB1, KSB2, KOB1 and KOB2. For details, refer to SAP RealSpend Solution 1.0 – SAP Help Portal Page
Questions and Feedback?
We would highly appreciate your questions or feedback. Please add your comments below or write the team directly via email@example.com