Get the GL Account for a given Wage Type
RPDKON00 SAP ABAP Report – Wage Type Assignment – Display G/L Accounts
You can display the assignment of wage types to G/L Accounts using this report.
You must assign wage types to G/L accounts in Payroll Customizing under Reporting for Posting Payroll Results to Accounting.
- To assign symbolic accounts to the wage types, choose Activities in the HR System -> Maintain Wage Types -> Define Posting Characteristics of Wage Types. Here you can enter a processing type in order to assign posting characteristics of a wage type to the following business processes:
- Posting payroll results to Accounting
- Posting month end accruals
- Sending personnel cost data to Cost Planning
- To define the employee grouping for the account determination, choose Activities in the HR System -> Employee Grouping/Symbolic Accounts -> Define Employee Grouping Account Determination.
- To assign G/L accounts to the symbolic accounts based on the employee grouping for the account determination, choose Assign Accounts.
You can get data in list view also.