Downloading the SAP IBP Excel Add-On from the SAP Software Download Center
Updated: May 2016 (includes updates for SAP ONE Support Launchpad)
- Go to the SAP Software Download Center (link below) and Login with your S-user*.
* Please note that you must log in with an S-user that is assigned to the company code that has licensed SAP IBP. Some customers have multiple company codes (e.g. for multiple divisions), but only S-users assigned to the company code that has licensed IBP can download the corresponding on premise software, such as the Excel Add-On and the HANA Cloud Integration (HCI) DS Agent.
In addition, only S-users with the SWDOWNLOAD authorization assigned may download software from the SAP Software Download Center. If your S-user does not have the SWDOWNLOAD authorization, please contact your company’s Super Administrators (for more information and to get a list of your company’s Super Administrators, go to https://support.sap.com/users-authorizations.html).
- Click on Software Downloads. This will launch the SAP ONE Support Launchpad.
- Click on By Category, then SAP Cloud Solutions, then SAP Integrated Business Planning.
- Click on the appropriate link for your release of IBP.
- Click on # OS independent.
- Select the item with the appropriate Patch Level, click on the Action icon and choose Download.
- Choose a location (e.g. on your local computer) to save the file.