It’s not too late to join! Digital Transformation Across the Extended Supply Chain
Week 3 of Digital Transformation Across the Extended Supply Chain has just started on openSAP and if you haven’t joined already, what are you waiting for?
This course covers trends and challenges faced by business executives across the extended supply chain, and how SAP extended supply chain solutions address these challenges. In week 1, learners took the opportunity to learn about:
- Trends Impacting Demand–Driven Business Planning
- Importance and Challenges of Demand-Driven Business Planning
- Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning
- Demand Management
- Demand Network
In week 2, the content focused on response and supply orchestration with the following topics included:
- Trends and Challenges in Response and Supply Orchestration
- How to Enable the Responsive Demand Network
- Response and Supply Management
- Manufacturing Planning and Scheduling
- Response Network
The topic for week 3 is Efficient Logistics and Order Fulfillment. Here are the units you can look forward to:
- Unit 1: Trends Impacting Efficient Logistics and Order Fulfillment
- Unit 2: Importance and Challenges of Efficient Logistics and Order Fulfillment
- Unit 3: Transportation Management
- Unit 4: Warehouse Management
- Unit 5: Logistics Network
Learners are taking to the discussion forums to exchange views with their peers and ask questions to SAP experts. And it’s not too late for you to join! You can no longer submit the week 1 and 2 assignments, but you still have the opportunity to earn a Record of Achievement and an openSAP SCN badge! You just need to earn 50% of the course score by completing the week 3 and 4 assignments, along with the final exam.
So sign up today and learn how your business can adapt to the digital transformation!
****openSAP is accessible by everyone interested in learning about SAP’s innovative solutions and how your business can prepare for the digital transformation. Registration, learning content, and assignments are provided free of charge. All you need to sign up is a valid email address. Sign up today at open.sap.com****