Registration is open: SAP-PLM-Infodays in Walldorf, Germany – June 27-28, 2016
Dear PLM Community,
registration for the PLM Infodays, 27th and 28th of June in Sankt Leon Rot and Walldorf is open. Follow these links and check it out:
- What to expect: See the Agenda Day 1 and Agenda Day 2
- Where to go: See the Address
- and join us: Register now
Need some more reasons, to book your travel to Walldorf? Do not miss the opportunity to experience up close:
- why the “Digital Twin” drives agile and customer-centric product lifecycle management.
- how KION GROUP AG implements the global multibrand strategy with SAP PLM.
- why Unilever counts on integrated systems to improve research & development.
- which opportunities open up with the SAP S/4HANA strategy and PLM roadmap.
- how you can utilize the SAP PLM portfolio for your purpose and requirements in discrete manufacturing or process industries.
Exchange experiences with experts and partners and round the day off with a casual evening event at smooth atmosphere.
For the first time, you can optionally join a second day which stands for collaborative innovation and partnership. Meet experts from SAP PLM Product Development and take the opportunity to:
- test new products,
- share your experiences, give feedback and
- develop new ideas together
Let us reimagine product lifecycle together – register now here.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the SAP-infodays for PLM!
Arend Weil, SAP DBS Service Offering Manager
Leo Diepstraten, PLM Principal Consultant, SAP EMEA Region
Giovanni Marconi, PLM CoE, SAP EMEA Region