At SAP TechEd last year, there has been a huge interest in the topic of implementing SAP Fiori – thanks a lot to all participants in our corresponding session ITM106 – How to Integrate SAP Fiori into Your SAP System Landscape, held by myself (Las Vegas) and Boris Zarske (Barcelona).
If you should have missed the session, here is the opportunity to watch a replay to get insights into the activities and changes to your SAP system landscape that are required in order to harness the advantages of SAP Fiori. In addition, you will learn how SAP tools can support you in your SAP Fiori implementation projects.
What you can expect to get in detail from this lecture:
- An overview of the implementation process flow
- Knowledge about the tools supporting you with the implementation
- An idea how to determine your deployment pattern for SAP Fiori in SAP Business Suite landscapes
- Knowledge about what needs to be configured to get SAP Fiori up and running with existing systems
- An overview how you can try out SAP Fiori before an implementation in your landscape
So, enjoy the recording and benefit from a jump start into implementing SAP Fiori in your environment!