Updated CRYPTO Example Application released!
I have released of an updated CRYPTO Encoding / Decoding example application for PowerBuilder and Appeon. The updated encryption example also includes a new Cipher/Decipher feature and a new simple Encrypt/Decrypt feature that works with Appeon Web and Appeon Mobile applications! Both encryption and ciphering are key features that are often required to protect sensitive data which can now not only be supported in the PB Classic native EXE but also extended to the Browser and iOS/Android environments as well.
The latest release of the Crypto example has had some major updates, as follows:
- Removal of 3rd party external DLL’s encryption support.
- Encipher feature now 100% PowerBuilder code (no external DLL’s).
- Encryption now works with Appeon Web and Appeon Mobile
- Example application now includes Cipher support
- Simple (aka basic) Encryption/Decryption support added
- The Crypto example handles various environments automatically – thus, can be deployed to Native, Web or Mobile applications all from one code-line!
You can download the example application written in PB 12.1 by following this link (click here).
Regards … Chris