Are you still using InfoCenter to get help for SAP Replication Server (SRS)? Actually, you have more choices now:
- From the SRS 15.7.1 SP204 release onward, we started publishing all documentation on the SAP Help Portal. InfoCenter has not been maintained since the 15.7.1 SP204 release. You can refer to pre-SP204 versions of documentation on the InfoCenter and view the published documentation after the SP204 release on the Help Portal.
- You can view various blogs talking about techniques or best practices on the SAP Community Network (SCN).
- You can check SAP notes to see if there are notifications and known issues for new releases.
Where can you find SRS documents on the Help Portal?
- Go to the Help Portal.
- Select Data Management in the top menu.
- Select SAP Replication Server in the left drop down list.
Now you can see all of the documents published in different versions and different languages. Choose your favorite flavor:
Where can you find SRS blogs on the SAP Community Network?
- Go to the SCN homepage.
- Select Products in the top menu.
- Select the Technology tab in the orange ribbon at the top of the window.
- Select Database in the drop down list, then SAP Replication Server.
- Go to the SCN homepage.
- Click Browse at the top right corner of the window.
- Select the Places tab in the orange ribbon at the top of the window.
- Enter SAP Replication Server in the filter field.
- Click SAP Replication Server.
You are in the SAP Replication Server community now. Here, you can click the Content tab to view the most recent posted questions and blogs. Or, click the People tab to view the people following this community. You can like, bookmark, or reply to any blogs.
You can also create your own content by posting your own questions or blogs. If you are interested in people in this community, follow them to get the most up-to-date information on technical discussions or workarounds, and so on. You can even share your favorite blogs to your own followers by simply moving your finger to click the Share button.
Where can you find SAP notes?
SAP notes are great sources of information on issues occurring in the code or documentation of a product. Use them to find out what issues are impacting a particular release, and how you can work around them.
To find SAP notes for SRS:
- Go to the Support Portal.
- Select Knowledge Base & Incidents in the top menu, then SAP Note & Knowledge Base Article Search.
- Click the Launch the SAP Note and KBA search button.
- Enter SAP Replication Server in the Search Term field to find all notes for SRS
OR if you know the number of the note you’re looking for, simply type it in the Number field in the top right corner.
What has your experience been with SAP Replication Server documentation?
Have you had issues searching help for SAP Replication Server? Do you find the content helpful, or do you think it could be improved in some way? Feel free to post any comments or feedback regarding SAP Replication Server documentation.