How to assigns a priority to each query waiting in the -iqgovern queue.
Unable to increase the value of IQGOVERN_PROIRITY option for an individual user.
>> set option gjang.iqgovern_priority=1
Could not execute statement.
Invalid setting for option ‘IQgovern_priority’
SQLCODE=-201, ODBC 3 State=”42000″
Line 1, column 36
The following options are related to setting the query priority.
- IQGOVERN_PRIORITY ? Assigns a numeric priority (1, 2, or 3, with 1 being the highest) to queries waiting in the processing queue.
- IQGOVERN_MAX_PRIORITY ? Allows the DBA to set an upper boundary on IQGOVERN_PRIORITY for a user or a group.
- IQ_GOVERN_PRIORITY_TIME ? Allows high priority users to start if a high priority (priority 1) query has been waiting in the -iqgovern queue for more than a designated amount of time.
IQGOVERN_MAX_PRIORITY limits the allowed IQGOVERN_PRIORITY setting, which affects the order in which a user’s queries are queued for execution.
IQGOVERN_PRIORITY could be configured for the user after setting IQgovern_max_priority as public.
- set option public.IQGOVERN_MAX_PRIORITY=1;
- set option gjang.IQGOVERN_PRIORITY=1;