Learn How to connect HCI OData Adaptor with SAP Gateway On Premise
This blog explains how to use HCC to connect HCI OData adaptor with SAP Gateway. HCC helps HCI adaptors to communicate with SAP on premise systems.
Setting up HANA Cloud Connector
- Download HCC from here.
- After extracting the HCC zip file, open the directory and run the batch file go.bat to start cloud connector.
- Next, run the url https://localhost:8443/
- Enter username and password enter Administrator / manage(Case sensitive).
- Next, choose Master type installation and click Apply.
- On the next screen, enter your HCI tenant details. To find the details from your HCI eclipse environment, click IFLMAP.
- Note the Account ID and URL and provide it in the setup configuration window.
- From the new window click on Access Control,then click on Add to add a backend to be used with HCI.
- Choose backend system type as SAP Gateway.
- Select HTTPS protocol.
- Then, provide SAP Gateway internal hostname and port.
- Next, provide a virtual host and port. You could give any values here.
- Choose Principal Propagation Type as None.
- Click on Finish.
- Then, choose the system we just created, and click on Add.
- Provide below details. Here I am choosing url path as “/” which will allow HCP to access all the Odata serivces available in SAP Gateway. If you need to give access to only specific services mention only that.
- Now we are good to go. It should a green icon under Connector State.
OData Adaptor in HCI
- In the below example I am using OData receiver adaptor.
- In the adaptor settings you should provide the address with virtual hostname and port as given below.
- Also, the Proxy type should be On-premise when using HCC.
To know more about the OData adaptor read this blog: OData Adapter in SAP HANA Cloud Integration
If you are interested to know how to do batch request in OData HCI adaptor read this blog: How to do Batch Request in HCI OData Adaptor
SAP Technology RIG