Release of the second edition of “SAP S/4HANA Finance: An Introduction”
I am pleased to announce the availability of “SAP S/4HANA Finance: An Introduction” on March 25, 2016 on Amazon.com. This is the second edition of the original book “SAP Simple Finance: An Introduction, SAP S/4HANA”. This new edition is updated based on customer experience and additional innovations to S/4HANA Finance since the first edition to provide:
- Embedded analytics comments
- Flexible data integration and analytics with core data services
- Insight into shorter time to value by deploying SAP S/4HANA Finance in the cloud for finance organizations struggling to run efficiently with their current solution
- A vision of how SAP S/4HANA Finance supports the journey to the digital enterprise
This book is written for the finance executives, who want to understand how in-memory technology coupled with innovations in processes and usability allow them to run more efficiently and provide greater insights to the organization.
If you’re not an SAP customer this book provides a primer on the impact of in-memory technology on the finance organization. It focuses on the results of paradigm shifts in data management created by removing limitations using typical relational and OLAP technologies such as:
- Removal of data redundancy
- How real-time insight is created with on-the-fly aggregation at the transaction level vs pre-aggregation
- Non-disruptive innovations
- Innovations created when real-time finance is integrated with real-time operations
- Major functional improvements that bring the data closer to the business user with the Universal Journal and its benefits to end user reporting and ad hoc analysis.
The book also explores the impact of in-memory technology on critical financial functionality from cash management to profitability analysis and through to the financial close.
Preorder your copy on Amazon.com here, available March 25, 2016.
On seeing the introductory notes on the sighted book it appears to be helpful to those in finance and accounts profession. As the introduction clearly says the book gives the vision to digital world this book is certainly seems to be above average.
Thanks for update..with so many change in S/4 HANA Finance, the new update makes a lot of sense.
One great to have in book would be to also provide some future outlook for the solution in the book.
A lot of clients discussion are always around which version / release should we go for and what is needed in which release.
I will try to get the book on Amazon. 🙂