SAP SuccessFactors is hosting a special “All In” VIP event for customers who have all four solutions of Employee Central, Learning, Recruiting, and Talent Management. The focus is on cross module integration. If your company has licensed all four of these SAP SuccessFactors solutions, I hope you or one of your colleagues will attend this rare and unique event. There is no charge for qualified customers. All you have to do is contact your SuccessFactors Customer Engagement Executive (CEE).
The line-up of technical subject matter experts for this event is amazing. I spent a few minutes reviewing their profiles and never before has this breadth and depth of technical knowledge been together at one time. The skill sets cross product management, configuration, and ongoing adoption. Here is some of the intellectual firepower that will be at the event:
• Tara McDonough. 10 years of SAP Cloud HCM module implementation delivery experience; over 150 implementation projects including Performance Management, Goal Management, 360 Degree Feedback, Succession, Career Development Planning, Recruiting, and solution architecture mapping for enterprise-wide Cloud HCM deployments
• Mikhail Koulikov. 9 years of experience configuring and guiding use of SuccessFactors technology. May be the only person who has implemented every module of talent management as well as recruiting, workforce planning & analytics.
• Trina Page. 6 years of consulting experience at SAP SuccessFactors for Employee Central, Goal Management, Performance Management, Calibration, 360 Degree Feedback, Career Development, Succession Management, and Employee Profile.
• Murali Mazhavanchery. 6 years of experience guiding product management specifically for Employee Central, and over 15 years of experience developing HCM technology.
• Joe Herman. 5 years of experience guiding product management for the SuccessFactors Learning solution, on top of 8 years of experience developing the solution prior to joining SuccessFactors.
• Abhijit Salvi. 4 years of experience guiding product management for several SuccessFactors solutions including Employee Central, Recruiting, Talent Management, Smart Suite, Metadata Framework, Permission & Security Framework, and Extensions Center.
This is just a sample of the brainpower that will be in attendance. The total list includes over 15 technical subject matter experts with more than 80 years of collective experience designing, configuring and using SuccessFactors products. We’ll also be joined by several senior executives including Mike Ettling and Mary Poppen. Oh yeah, I’ll be there too.
Access to this sort of skilled talent doesn’t happen very often! If you are a SAP SuccessFactors customer that has licensed all four of our solutions (employee central, talent management, recruiting, and learning), I hope you will attend this very rare and valuable day of education and knowledge sharing about cross module integration. To learn if you are eligible and how to sign up please contact your Customer Engagement Executive (CEE).