Navigate to SAP S/4 HANA Trial Landing Page.
S/4 HANA Trial Editions are available free in both cloud and on-premise editions.
SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Trial Edition is being given for free for 14 days and SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Trial Edition mainly for discovering the value of simplicity across concrete roles and predefined scenarios in finance, project management and marketing.
SAP S/4 HANA On-Premise Trial Edition is being given for 30 days and SAP S/4 HANA On-Premise Trial Edition mainly for experiencing the value of instant insight across end-to-end business processes in finance, controlling, manufacturing and service modules.
SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Trial Edition, Click “Start your journey now” link. (Highlighted below)
Then It will take it you SAP S/4 HANA, Cloud Edition Trial Page.
Click “Start your free trial now” button.
This Trial Edition will be used for
1. Project Manager
2. General Ledger Accountant
3. Accounts Receivable Accountant
4. Accounts Payable Accountant
5. Marketing Expert
7. Sales Representative
SAP S/4 HANA Terms and Conditions page will open. Read the Terms and Conditions and click “I Accept”
Then Create Initial Password (8 character long – 1 Upper case, 1 lower case and 1 digit) and Click “Access Trial”.
After that, In Launch Tab, S/4 HANA Cloud Edition – URL and User Name will be provided.
P********** (Your SCN User ID)
Click on the Application URL and Fiori Launch pad will be opened and It will ask User name and Password.
User: P********** (Your SCN User ID) Displayed in Launch Tab
Password: The one you created during “Initial Password” Tab (Not your SCN password)
After Successful Logon, S/4 HANA Application will be opened for different business scenarios.
1. Create a Project (Used by Project Manager)
2. Analyze a project (Used by Project Manager )
3. Create a Campaign (Used by Marketing Expert)
4. Prepare E-Mail Campaign (Used by Marketing Expert)
5. Create a Promise (Used by AR Accountant)
6. Post Incoming Payments (Used by AR Accountant)
7. Set Payment Blocks (Used by AP Accountant)
8. Display Financial Statement (Used by GL Accountant)
9. Procure to Invoice (Used by Purchaser)
10. Check Sales Order Fulfillment (Used by Sales Representative)
I explored Creating Purchase Order – “Procure to Invoice” module. (By Clicking the Respective Purchaser widget)
Then the Page will navigate to Respective Procurement section.
It will gave 3 sub-modules to create Purchase Order.
1. Create Purchase Order
2. Post Good Receipt for Purchase order.
3. Create Supplier Invoice.
Create Purchase Order:
Lets Explore Create Purchase Order scenario.
Select Appropriate Purchasing Documents and Click Create Button.
Then Review and Verify the Invoice – Purchasing Items in General Data, Items, Delivery and Invoice, Address and Communication Sections. Click the Submit Button.
If Everything is fine, Purchase order will be created successfully. Notification pop-up will be displayed to user with Purchase Order ID Information.
Then This Purchase Order ID will be used for further sub modules – Post Goods Receipt for Purchase Order.