Integration Monitoring is one of most critical tasks within the IT department. SAP Integration Monitoring is part of SAP Solution Manager and provides proactive monitoring and reporting. It includes the observation of all technical and also application-related functions that are required for a smooth and reliable flow of the core business processes.
The new Integration Monitoring and Troubleshooting expert-guided implementation (EGI), provided by SAP Enterprise Support Academy*, communicates the fundamentals of setting up Integration Monitoring, giving the participants the opportunity to set up a ready-to-use basic scenario in their own SAP Solution Manager.
This EGI is an update of the SAP Process Integration Monitoring and Troubleshooting EGI and will be piloted in Q1 2016 in the EMEA region. The global availability is planned for Q3 2016.
- 21.03.-24.03.2016 (EMEA)
- 26.04.-29.04.2016 (EMEA)
- 07.06.-10.06.2016 (EMEA)
- After this EGI, participants will have set up a live monitoring pilot.
- Business Operations
- IT System Administrators
- Application Support
- Installation and administration knowledge of SAP NetWeaver technology platform
- Willingness to execute implementation in defined timeframe
- Installation of SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP 10 or higher including Initial and Basic Configuration of Solution Manager as well as the Managed System Configuration and Technical Monitoring setup for each technical system to be used (also systems within the PI domain).
- SAP NetWeaver PI 7.11 SP07 or higher
- SLD of SAP NetWeaver7.1 EHP1 SP06 or higher
- SAP Solution Manager enablement from SAP Enterprise Support Academy
- All EGIs for SAP Solution Manager
- SAP Solution Manager space in SCN
The SAP Enterprise Support Academy program offers a wide range of services and educational content, empowering you to develop your skills and boost your knowledge. Included as part of the SAP Enterprise Support agreement at no additional cost, this program enables you to fully maximize the benefit of SAP Enterprise Support offerings and the SAP software that runs your business.
*Access to the SAP Enterprise Support Academy requires an SAP s-user ID. Request your s-user via your system administrator or by following this link:http://service.sap.com/request-user.