Find out how to define digital energy transformation with operational integrity solutions.
The oil and gas industry is one of the most asset-intensive in the world, with many organizations evolving to become digital energy network companies. This industry is operating in an increasingly complex, competitive, and global environment. There is ongoing technological innovation focusing on asset integrity, as well as the health and safety of the public, employees, and the environment.
In this session, SAP experts will discuss the digital transformation and latest innovation, best practices, and strategies to use.
Specific workshop topics will include:
– New user interfaces for asset integrity
– Using the IoT for connected assets
– Preventive, predictive, and prescriptive maintenance solutions
– Optimizing maintenance and inspection
– Process safety management and management of change
For more information visit the workshop page>
This workshop is part of the International SAP Conference for Oil and Gas (12-14 April, The Hague, Netherlands).