When the user tries to visit the syclo config panel, then he or she may need to use the HTTP or HTTPs protocol to do the communication.
If the port is not configured on the backend or the port is blocked by the server, you may get the error and can’t access the page.
To configure the communication port:
- Stop the service of the backend ERP server.
- Navigate to \\<hostname>\sapmnt\<SID>\SYS\profile
- Open the DEFAULT.PEL in notepad
- Add or change the lines below to the end of the file:
icm/server_port_0 = PROT = HTTP, PORT = 80, PROCTIMEOUT = 600, TIMEOUT = 600
icm/server_port_1 = PROT = HTTPS, PORT = 443, PROCTIMEOUT = 600, TIMEOUT = 600
5. Start the service of backend ERP server.
Now you can use TCode SICF to check the port information and the port should be configured properly.
Hope this help to your system.