This episode of Productivity Power Play continues on Fiori-inspried theme. Tobias Queck shows how to integrate your SAP Screen Personas flavors into the Fiori Launchpad, which is a user-centric, role-based way to access SAP functionality and other web applications. In previous episodes, we showed how to use SAP Screen Personas to create a Fiori-inspired list report or a Fiori-inspired object page. This completes the scenario by linking your flavors into the Fiori Launchpad.
In this video, Tobias explains how to:
- Create a launchpad
- Create a service that points towards the system that contains your SAP Screen Personas flavors
- Configure the right parameters
- Create a catalog in the Fiori launchpad and target mapping
- Set up and configure the tiles
- Assign to the proper roles
- Add the tile to your launchpad
Step by step instructions are also available in our knowledge base.
This demo links SAP Screen Personas with Fiori. It is yet another example of how SAP Screen Personas is a great complement to Fiori, especially for custom transactions or areas where a Fiori app does not exist yet for your specific business scenario.
In a future episode, we will talk more about how SAP Screen Personas and Fiori complement each other.