Multi Column SAP Crystal Reports
If your requirement is to print the report data in multiple columns instead of having your data print straight down the page, you can set up multiple columns and have the data flow from column to column.
1. Open the report you want to format with multiple columns.
2. On the Report menu, click Section Expert. Another way to do this is to click the Section Expert button on the Expert Tools toolbar.
3. In the Section Expert, highlight Details, and then select Format with Multiple Columns. A Layout tab is added to the Section Expert.
4. Click the Layout tab and set the Width you want your column to be.Keep in mind the width of your paper when deciding your column width. For example, if you have three fields in your Details section, and they take up four inches of space, limit the width of the column to under four and a half inches so that all the field information can be seen.
5. Set the Horizontal and/or Vertical gap you want to maintain between each record in your column.
6. In the Printing Direction area, choose a direction.
7. If the report you’re formatting contains grouping, select Format Groups with multiple column.
8. Click OK.
9. Click on View in the menu bar select Preview
I'm on CR 2016 sp3 188.8.131.52.2132 and I don't see the option for Format with multiple columns. Is there something I need to install or setup to see it?