Monthly Highlights from the SAP User Experience Community – March 1st
In this part of the world, spring is making its promises outside. I can’t promise you flowers and sunshine in the SAP User Experience Community, but I can bring some nice new posts to your attention.
And keep in mind that if you don’t want to wait a month to get these updates, you can follow me on twitter @estrblankenship to find out about new posts as soon as they are published.
In Learn the basics about design and user experience:
- In the tenth interview in my series, I talk to Janis Shuttleworth, Design Manager at SAP. Find out about the challenges and rewards of managing a team of designers.
- The Global Design team at SAP fosters a process that helps development teams to create a delightful experience for users and to incorporate good design into our software. Find out more in Design-Led Development – Behind the Scenes at SAP by Gudrun Krebs.
In Skill up on design and user experience:
- If a Fiori app does not yet exist for your specific business scenario, you can build Fiori-inspired flavors using SAP Screen Personas. Peter Spielvogel tells you how in Build Fiori-Inspired Designs with SAP Screen Personas.
- Some things are too simple to end up in textbooks – but too important to ignore. So don’t miss 5 Pragmatic Tips to Make Your Usability Testing Professional by Bernard Rummel.
In Design News:
- Daniel Markwig writes about the latest award garnered by the SAP AppHaus in Heidelberg – Special Mention at the German Design Award 2016.
- At the 4th SAP Design Talk, Professor Dr. Gesche Joost talked to over 1000 SAP employees about the Internet of Things and the democratization of tools. Find out more in my post, Prototyping a Better Future.
Thanks for your interest in the SAP User Experience Community and please, join the conversation!
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.