Integration capabilities of S/4HANA to SAP Cloud Solutions
Maybe you might ask yourself how the Integration path of S/4HANA is being used in the context of SAP cloud solutions? Here is the answer:
SAP S/4HANA is the next-generation business suite product that provides innovated and tightly coupled solutions that supports end-to-end business processes integration between SAP S/4HANA core components and SAP software-as-a-service (SaaS) cloud solutions such as SAP Ariba, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Fieldglass, Concur, SAP Hybris, SAP Cloud for Costumer, SAP Financial Services Network, or other third-party solutions depending on the available API’s to those.
Figure :Integration path of SAP S/4HANA, On-premise and Cloud Edition
To understand and explore the whole picture of the Integration capabilities of SAP S/4HANA to SAP cloud solutions, please check out the following link:
All latest and greatest information on S/4HANA can be found at: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-64980
What is the benefit?
- SAP S/4HANA priovides choice of integration and deployment options for on premise and cloud editions.
- SAP S/4HANA is closely integrated with cloud solutions from SAP, such as Ariba Network, SuccessFactors Employee Central, and Concur and more.
- SAP S/4HANA offers Integration technology options based on the deployment selection: SAP process orchestration, SAP HANA cloud integration and web services.
- SAP S/4HANA is easy to integrate because it leverages preconfigured best practices, guided configuration and onboarding either for the cloud or on premise deployment model.
- SAP S/4HANA is designed with SAP Fiori UX and integrated user experience with simplified usability on any device.
Stay tuned for more details on this exciting enhancement and functional aspects of each S/4HANA Integration scenarios.
Javit thanks for sharing this information, what about the productised integration for S4HANA Cloud with HCM on Premise, We have seen with On premise S4hana we have integration with Simple finance between SAP HCM etc