How does a textile company grow – and still have the perfect fit? Digital
Whether designing the perfect stay-at-home sweat pants or a classic little black dress, the right fabric is key to comfort. This is why designers go to G.G. Fashions. But as the company grows, it must make sure that the pace of business does not stretch operational capacity. As a 200 person company based in India – flexibility and efficiency are crucial. The company embraced a digital transformation approach to integrate and automate its business processes to provide greater transparency and control. Now operations are a perfect fit – no matter how much the company grows.
- The company’s objectives
Integrate and automate business processes and provide visibility and data accuracy across financials, sales and operations
- Address future growth and expansion needs
- Complete integration of processes, resulting in greater transparency and control
- Real-time visibility into the financial state of the business, enabling more informed decisions
- Greater accuracy and optimization across inventory management
- More reliable planning, thanks to detailed and comprehensive reporting
- Access to up to date information any time, any where
for more on how SAP supports the Textile industry – click here
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.