Digital Dose – 1111
Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 17 Feb 2016 A new android app called MyShake uses your smartphone’s accelerometer to detect earthquakes and collect helpful seismic data for researchers. Read more
- 19 Feb 2016 Creative industries such as media, marketing, advertising and sales place more value on digital skills than IT and telecom sectors do. Check out which industries are on the lookout for digital skills.
- 19 Feb 2016 Reaching out to farmers, Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi on Thursday announced a new national agriculture market platform. Read more
- 26 Feb 2016 We need to harness the innovation from today’s technology revolution to better serve people’s needs, writes Chris Spannos. See more here
- 26 Feb 2016 BBVA, Spain’s second largest bank, says digital transformation is a top strategic priority. Read more about Spanish bank’s tech drive.
- 27 Feb 2016 Europe continues to grow, but the UK still needs to improve on the digital skills and public services. Read more at UK ‘legs behind’ Europe in digital performance
- 29 Feb 2016 5 digital trends to watch out for in 2016 by Sofia Katsali. Read more here