While SAP IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) has rich visualizations and predictive capabilities out of the box, there will be times customers want to use their SAP ITOA data in Lumira or Predictive Analytics for more robust visualizations, storyboards, or detailed predictive scenarios.
SAP ITOA version 2.0 supports integration with Lumira and Predictive Analytics as follows:
- SAP IT Operations Analytics is installed
- Data is available in the desired Bucket
- Lumira Desktop (Client) or Lumira Server is installed (recommendation (for great performance) is Lumira Server)
- Start SAP HANA Studio and choose the desired bucket name Content / <User ID> / buckets / <Bucket Name>
Right-click to create a new Analytic View
- In analytic view select a new object and choose the desired table
- Select desired attributes and choose with right click Add To Output
- Save & Activate the configuration. If necessary choose Semantics and change Type of desired fields (in my example i change the type (to Attribute) for YEAR, MONTH, DAY, MINUTE, etc… use only ID for Measure)
- Verify authorization to analytic view (e.g. assign Analytic Privileges = SYS_BI_CP_ALL)
- Start Lumira application:
Create a new document and choose Connect to SAP HANA
Define missing parameter and press the button Connect
In Available Views the analytic view should be visible. Choose the view and press the button Create.
Use Visualize tab to create desired dashboards