Use not SAP supported fonts in Adobe LifeCycle Designer ES2
Use one of SAP did not support font in pdf forms
To achieve a complete Corporate Identity implementation in the SAP forms will be available sometime before the problem is that some fonts are not supported or available.
Sometimes it is also the case that the desired font in the Adobe LifeCycle Designer ES2 is offered, remain the changes to the forms without effect.
To the standard does not need to use this support fonts are installed and activated on the SAP Business ByDesign system. A list of supported types can be found here: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_byd1602/en/ktp/products/96e54f70e7b2450895d71966b531edf7/wektra_for_work_centers/cross_topics/templates/ess_con_fontlistsforms.html
If the desired font here not there, proceed as follows:
- Obtain a license of the font, in this example, Microsoft Verdana®, these can be purchased here: http://www.fonts.com/font/microsoft-corporation/verdana
- If there is you the license and the font, open the productive Tenant an incident as a service request
- Insert SAP in this Incident proof of licensing for the acquired font ago, for example, by the bill. Include as an attachment, which was acquired in font
- SAP installs the acquired font on your SAP Business ByDesign system or unlock this
- The font is for all application users on the SAP Business ByDesign system available
- Now install (if not already done), the new font locally on your computer
- Change the forms in Adobe LifeCycle Designer ES2 and upload them into SAP Business ByDesign System
The forms can be adjusted to the desired font and the changes in SAP Business ByDesign.