A very warm hello!
Continuing our SAP Lumira Expert Series Webinars in 2016, we switch gears to the Developer sub-series within the Expert Series. As part of the Product Management, SAP Analytics team, I am pleased to present the upcoming webinar:
“Modifying Existing SAP Lumira Extensions to Better Fit Your Needs” on Wednesday, February the 24th, presented by myself, Annie Niangneihoi
For this particular webinar, I will be presenting, as the title suggests, how you can modify an existing open sourced viz extension to serve a custom use case, for Lumira. The goal of this session is to give you an insight into the practical re-usability of open-sourced extensions, with hands-on redevelopment.
The webinar will include the following topics of discussion:
- Open sourced extensions & the developer community
- A sample extension
- Demo: Re-developing in Web IDE
- Deploying the extension in SAP Lumira
- Exploring other use cases
Before attending the Webinar, it would be helpful to have gone through the following resources:
- Lumira Open Sourced Visualization Extensions
- Lumira Viz Extension repository on GitHub
- Get started with SAP Web IDE
- A sample extension: Country Visas (Chart with Tooltip and Image)
- Date: Wednesday, February 24th, 7 AM Pacific Time
- Topic: Modifying Existing SAP Lumira Extensions to Better Fit Your Needs
- Presenter: Annie Niangneihoi
- Registration: Click the webinar link on the SAP Lumira Events page in SCN
This event will be recorded, and a link to the recording will be posted subsequently on the same page in SCN.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to other interested parties – and we look forward to seeing you online soon !
For any further questions, you are more than welcome to reach out to either me or my colleague, Adrian Paul who will be hosting this webinar session.