Error F0250 in F110 transaction
When scheduling the payment run, error message F0250 is generated ‘Job scheduling terminated; read SYSLOG for details’. However, there is no corresponding entry in the SYSLOG and you have already performed the recommendations from SAP Note 170429.
In this case, the issue may be happening due to the incorrect print parameter setting for user XXXXX , where the storage mode is set to Archive only.
Please, set the storage mode to print only for user XXXXX which should resolve this issue.
Ask the user to follow the exact same procedure to revert the “Archive only” setting. This is what she/he should do:
– Display any list on the system
– Go to System -> List -> Print
– Set an output device name
– Click on ‘Properties’
– Open the ‘Output Options’ folder
– Double click on ‘Storage Mode’
– Change to “Print only”
– Click on ‘Specifications’
– Make sure that the option ‘Valid for all reports’ is selected
– Both the ‘Dialog’ and ‘Background’ checkboxes should be on
– Click on ‘Copy settings’
– Then confirm all the changes.
As alternative, Please execute the program RSPRIPARCOPY to copy the default print settings from any user to the affected user. This should overwrite the ‘Archive only’ setting in that user.”
Thanks for the wonderful blogs.