Dear Retail community,
Introducted with SAP Hybris Marketing 1508, SAP Hybris Product Recommendation provides personalized, context relevant product recommendations in real-time and is well integrated with the Hybris Commerce WCMS application.
Read what’s in for Retail Omni-Channel Commerce scenarios:
1602 release: Product Recommendation
SAP Hybris Marketing has been seen major improvements in usability and flexibility in segmentation down to minutes, triggering by virtually all possible customer interactions and events, and flexibility in the marketing execution.
Marketing Expert can now maintain the recommendation models through scenarios in order to provide recommendations in different channels
- new model templates and algorithms
- Define the maximum number of recommendations to be returned by each step/algorithm
- Define the algorithm generation refresh rate
- Easily identify when a model has failed to be generated
Find more details in the Hybris Marketing Application Help.Benefits for customers
- Be aware when model generation failures occur
- Control how many recommendations can be returned by a model
- Always consider the latest customer activity by specifying when a model can be refreshed
1508 release: Product Recommendation
SAP hybris Marketing 1508 provides important enhancements to personalized product recommendations:
- Support for the SAP HANA Rules Framework (HRF) in addition to the existing predictive algorithms
- SAP Fiori based UI for the marketer for a rule based influencing of product recommendation results
This is another great reason why SAP hybris Marketing is a key component of the SAP Retail Omni-Channel Commerce reference architecture.
Dr. Ingo Woesner
Global Director, Outbound Product Management Retail Omni-Channel