Digital Dose – 1110
Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 31 Jan 2016 The new World Development Report examines the potential of digital technologies for development. Read more
- 5 Feb 2016 In a recent statement, the Deutsche bank was quoted as saying: “Banks must partner with fintech and digital currency businesses or risk disappearing altogether.” Read more
- 6 Feb 2016 Most established companies in the insurance industry have been slow to adopt digital tools and business models, relative to other industries. Read how Insurers Are Navigating The Digital Transition
- 8 Feb 2016 Smart organizations have recognized that introducing new technology into the workplace isn’t about hardware or software: it’s about wetware, also known as human beings. Read more
- 10 Feb 2016 Digital marketing insider from established businesses share their secret about the content marketing and SEO success in 2016. Check out what’s next for digital marketing in 2016
- 11 Feb 2016 By taking a people first approach, organizations can embrace disruption by empowering their people to continuously learn new skills and do more with technology. Read here how in the digital economy, winners will place people first
- 13 Feb 2016 Accenture’s recent Tech Vision 2016 report makes it a point that a platform doesn’t just support the business, the platform is the business. Read more
- 14 Feb 2016 Britain’s ‘The Independent’ newspaper will close its print operations in March and go digital-only, the owner announced Friday. Read more
- 14 Feb 2016 A report says government department want ‘digital’ but ay they can’t afford it. They know ‘more digital is better,’ yet they’re feeling about how to adopt it. Check out how federal agencies are struggling with digital transformation
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.