AbacusConsulting is continuously moving towards innovation in SAP Business One; The biggest achievement is successful implementation & Go-Live of Distribution Management System.
Distribution Management System is stand alone application fully integrated with SAP Business One. DMS works in offline mode between branches and head office.
Why Distribution Management System is required?
- Company has multiple distributors to sell / manage stock from various locations.
- Limited accessibility of internet between head office and branches.
- Limited knowledge of Sales Employees to book orders
- To control First Expiry First Out for orders / invoicing.
- Complex discount policies for branches / items; such as 1 time discount for branch.
- Single solution to manage expenses & incentives based on sales of employee
- Detailed reporting of each branch’s stock, payments, returns.
- DMS help organizations to increase work efficiency
Features of Distribution Management System:
- Financials [SAP B1 COA, Journal Entries, Petty Cash, Expense & Incentive Management]
- Stock Management [ Stock Transfer from HO to Branch, Good Issue, Goods Receipt, Stock Reports ]
- Sales Module [ SMS based Sale Order, Sale Order Posting Wizard, Invoicing Management ]
- Banking [ Invoice Payment Wizard, Bank Deposit, Branch Petty Cash ]
- Reporting Module
- Integration between SAP Business One
- Administration Module to control authorizations.
Distribution Management System Architecture:
Distribution Management System Layout:
For detailed brochure or product demo contact me at email@example.com