Upcoming SAP S/4HANA Sales Enablement Webinars for Partners in Utilities and Chemicals
The SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management solution represents our foundational core solution covering all mission-critical business processes of an enterprise natively built on the SAP HANA platform, designed with SAP Fiori UX. It delivers the core functionality across end-to-end processes such as order to cash, plan to product, procure to pay, as well as finance capabilities.
To help you, our valued partners, effectively position SAP S4/HANA and its capabilities to your customers in the Utilities and Chemicals industries, we would like offer the upcoming SAP enablement webinars:
- 1. “SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management – Simplification and Innovation for Utilities Industry” – 25 February, 2016. Detailed information and registration here.
- 2. “SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management – Simplification and Innovation for Chemicals Industry” – 26 February, 2016. Detailed information and registration here.
In these webinars we will discuss the relevance and implications of the innovations coming with S/4HANA for the Utilities/ Chemicals solutions and customers.
- S/4HANA for Utilities and Chemicals: Status quo & roadmap
- How to position SAP S/4HANA in Industries
- Sales and Service opportunities and call to action
Target Partner: Services Partner, Channel Partner, Authorized Reseller, Solution Partner
Roles: Presales Consultant, Sales Executive, Business Development, Solution Consultant, Development Experts
We look forward to having you in these sessions!
Links to the recording of the webinars are available.
For details please check out this blog: Why S/4HANA knowledge is so important - Learn and learn more!