Join Us in Denver on March 7–10: SAP-Centric EAM Conference 2016
The SAP-Centric EAM Conference is North America’s most comprehensive event designed specifically for the SAP enterprise asset management (EAM) community.
Join us in Denver on March 7–10 to learn how the SAP extended supply chain portfolio incorporating enabling technologies like the cloud, business networks, and the Internet of Things, are delivering unprecedented value for EAM professionals.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to:
- Hear case studies from multiple SAP customers as they discuss how they leverage SAP software and the SAP ecosystem to improve EAM performance using predictive analytics, the SAP HANA platform, and IoT
- Gain insight on the SAP vision for IoT, predictive maintenance, and analytics
- Discover how the SAP Asset Intelligence Network will revolutionize asset management with global collaboration
- Find out how to make unplanned asset downtime a thing of the past with the SAP Predictive Maintenance and Service solution
- Discover how to enrich asset management business processes through SAP HANA and geospatial systems
Continue the conversation and meet with SAP experts at our demo kiosks and see how SAP solutions are improving EAM performance for:
- Multi-resource scheduling
- IoT and cloud predictive maintenance and services
- Operational integrity with integrated asset, process, and environmental health and safety risk protection
The complete agenda can be found here.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.