See all the ways SAP HANA Vora extends in-memory computing to help enterprise customers with Big Data challenges.
Attend SAP keynote, VIP event and sign-up @SAP booth #102 to understand SAP HANA Vora and SAP Predictive Analytics solutions delivering enterprise-class computing capabilities for Big Data.
At the event we will have,
- Keynote by Ken Tsai, VP Data Management & Platform-as-Service:
Spark Usage in Core Enterprise Business Operations, on Wednesday, Feb 17th @10:10AM EST
- Customer reception on Thursday, Feb 18th @5:00PM @Mastro’s
- Customer and analyst meetings
SAP HANA Vora and SAP HANA platform, together provide a highly distributed enterprise data framework with in-memory computing. By correlating enterprise data in HANA with data in Hadoop, SAP HANA Vora provides valuable business context for the digital enterprise. SAP HANA Vora engine runs on Apache Spark framework to
- Organize big data into data hierarchies
- Simplify OLAP modeling with Spark SQL extensions
- Correlate Hadoop and SAP HANA data for instant insights
Come by SAP booth to meet the experts and enroll for SAP HANA Vora developer edition.
You will also receive “The In-memory revolution” book by Dr. Hasso Plattner
Fill up a survey and you will receive a selfie-stick to take pictures with colleagues and experts at this event.
SAP HANA Vora Product Marketing