Hotline : A direct telephone line set up for a specific purpose at SAP, especially for use in emergencies/critical situations for Communication with SAP Support.
When to make a Hotline Call :
1. In cases Customer have extraordinarily urgent issues, and cannot use their system or Business Center to report an Incident.
2. If Customer have any queries on the progress of the existing incidents with SAP.
3. General Queries on the product know-how.
4. Raise an Escalation.
How Can you Reach SAP Support
or via Business Center
(http://www.sme.sap.com/ -> Help section -> Create an Incident or Call Support
What can be Expected from SAP Support :
1. In cases Customer have extraordinarily urgent issues like System Down, and cannot use your system or Business Center to report an Incident.
-> SAP Cloud support will create the incident manually on behalf of you.
Manually created incidents cannot be viewed or recorded in your SAP system.
2. Customer want to follow-up on an incident already being processed by SAP Cloud Support.
-> SAP Cloud Support can provide information about the current status of the incident or upon your request we can raise the priority as per Business Impact of the issue.
3. Customer also request for the Escalation/Speed up for existing “Very High” priority Incidents.