SAP on IBM i – Update week 6, 2016: IBM – SAP on POWER Summit (April 27th and 28th, 2016 in Rochester, MN)
On behalf of IBM, we would like to invite you to the IBM – SAP on Power Summit to be held on April 27th and April 28th, 2016 at the IBM Executive Briefing Center in Rochester, Minnesota (USA).
The IBM – SAP on Power Summit, now in its third year, is for IBM i customers running SAP workloads or considering running SAP workloads on IBM i. This event is designed to help businesses leverage IBM i and SAP technology, share best practices, and network with many other businesses running SAP workloads on IBM i. Presenters include experts with many years of experience with IBM i and SAP technologies and solutions.
By attending the IBM – SAP on Power Summit you can expect to:
- Discover the latest Power Systems, IBM i, and SAP on IBM i trends
- Network with many other SAP on IBM i customers as well as experts from IBM and SAP
- Learn how to leverage both IBM and SAP technology in your SAP on IBM i environment
There is no cost for attending the event. Business partners and IBM sales representatives are welcome to attend along with their clients.
For planning purposes, Wednesday, April 27th will be a full day of presentations with check-in beginning at 8:00 a.m. and concluding with a networking reception immediately following the last session. The sessions on Thursday, April 28th, will begin at 9:00 a.m. and will conclude at approximately 2:00 p.m.
The summit will provide valuable knowledge and insights in areas including:
- Features of the next IBM i release
- DB2 for i enhancements for SAP solutions
- Solution enhancements for IBM i from SAP development
- SAP HANA on Power Systems
- IBM i and Power Systems roadmap and strategy
- And more.
For a detailed list of the planned sessions and to register, see http://ibm.biz/ibmi_sap_summit.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2016 IBM – SAP on Power Summit!