Would be glad to meet some of you at SAP Insider 2016 15-19 Feb in Las Vegas.
I’ll give two sessions. One is All-around security: Leveraging SAP’s identity and access management portfolio for an end-to-end solution on 18 Feb 16:40
Will present SAP’s comprehensive identity and access management portfolio that covers both SAP and non-SAP systems in your IT landscape. You can take a detailed look at on-premise identity management and single sign-on, as well as integrated solutions for cloud and cross-company environments. And see how SAP Identity Management, SAP Single Sign-On, SAP Cloud Identity, and SAP Access Control can be leveraged to:
- Manage identities in heterogeneous system landscapes with just one solution — both on premise and in the cloud
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and legal regulations
- Align your single sign-on approach to cover your entire organization and extend to the cloud
The second session will be Safeguard your business-critical data with SAP Enterprise Threat Detection and SAP HANA (17 Feb 8:30)
Will talk about how to identify attacks as they are happening, and analyze threats quickly enough to neutralize them before serious damage can occur with SAP Enterprise Threat. See how organizations use the combined capabilities of SAP HANA and SAP Enterprise Threat Detection to:
- Identify and prevent cyber attacks in real time
- Manage exposure to internal and external threats
- Leverage your log data to monitor your system landscape
- Scan for attack patterns, identify security lapses in your landscape, and strengthen your overall security infrastructure
Here is a link to the event program:
There will be Ask the Experts session on Wednesday, February 17, 4:15 – 5:00 in the Exhibition hall.