In this blog, I am sharing some general steps for improving the performance of reorganization job SMO6_REORG2.
- Run the basis report RSRLDREL2 for relation table SMW0REL before running SMO6_REORG2 report. This will delete the object links for BDoc’s.
- Run report “RSMW0_CLEAN_TABLE_NEW” which will delete the obsolete entries ( which does not have corresponding entries in SMW3_BDOC) from SMW3_BDOC2 table.
- Please ensure that indexes are updated regularly as described in note 707820.
- Perform manual steps in SAP Note 493156 (Performance of BDoc message related object links).
- Perform manual steps in SAP Note 1254264 (Customizing Object links). This note refers to three parameters:
- MOBBRIDGE_NO_LINKS (note 691628)
- MW_NO_MBDOC_LINKS (note 792954)
- MW_NO_OUTMBDOC_OBJ_LINKS/ MW_NO_INMBDOC_OBJ_LINKS (note 1138051)
- The report SMO6_REORG2 calls many different reports and you can see the options for reorg different objects. You can define variants to separate the options in different background jobs.