How to improve the performance of reorg job SMO6_REORG2
In this blog, I am sharing some general steps for improving the performance of reorganization job SMO6_REORG2.
- Run the basis report RSRLDREL2 for relation table SMW0REL before running SMO6_REORG2 report. This will delete the object links for BDoc’s.
- Run report “RSMW0_CLEAN_TABLE_NEW” which will delete the obsolete entries ( which does not have corresponding entries in SMW3_BDOC) from SMW3_BDOC2 table.
- Please ensure that indexes are updated regularly as described in note 707820.
- Perform manual steps in SAP Note 493156 (Performance of BDoc message related object links).
- Perform manual steps in SAP Note 1254264 (Customizing Object links). This note refers to three parameters:
- MOBBRIDGE_NO_LINKS (note 691628)
- MW_NO_MBDOC_LINKS (note 792954)
- MW_NO_OUTMBDOC_OBJ_LINKS/ MW_NO_INMBDOC_OBJ_LINKS (note 1138051)
- The report SMO6_REORG2 calls many different reports and you can see the options for reorg different objects. You can define variants to separate the options in different background jobs.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.