Super Awesome People, Super Awesome Place; IMS@SAP.
Being with SAP IMS, I am pleased and excited to grab the opportunity of sharing my experience about the work culture and diversity @IMS. Are you curious to know more…?
Installed-base Maintenance & Support (IMS) is Customer Centric department ensuring strong engagement with our customers, building trust with the Customer for SAP Product and SAP Support and there is much more to it.
IMS provides expert Customer Services, listing a few: Expertise on Demand (EoD) for CMS; Center of Expertise(COE), Go-live support for Large food processing Customer of US, Onsite Services for big trading company of Japan; SMA service to Retail Customer of Europe for MAP; Business process analysis and MII Workshop for Steel Company in India, various Customer Enhancements and customer engagements in MII, CMS and GTM, Customer Connect for CMS , Remote Support for SRM Upgrade/Go-live projects.
Customer Satisfaction is encouraged through new initiatives:
- Effective Communication https://wiki.wdf.sap.corp/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1795120971
- PCC Miles https://wiki.wdf.sap.corp/wiki/display/Gamification/Gamification+at+IMS
Knowledge Sharing: We enjoy sharing our knowledge and experience with customers, consultants and colleagues through social media SCN (blogs, discussions and documentation).
Innovation is the key focus at SAP Labs India. In IMS we are passionate to innovate and to invent. We presented the idea “Simplified Analytics for Multiple Industries” at development faire in SAP d-kom 2015 Walldorf, Silicon Valley (US) and Bangalore; submitted 4 ideas in SAP Intrapreneurship (one of the idea reaching the top 50); 2 ideas in WTH III; 6 Patentapplication ( two approved for filing); Innovative Intern projects: Geo-Fencing using HANA Geo Spatial library and Participated in Inspiring Invention Contest.
We are working with Labs Innovation team on various Innovation agenda like WTH III, Promoting in SCN / Bloggers@SAP, Taking the product to live state – Lend and Borrow and involved in SAP BLUE.
In IMS, we foster our true potentials through SAP People Strategy Programs, listing a few:
- The Leadership Exploration and Development program in IMS ( LEAD@IMS ) helps colleagues in developing their leadership skills.
- Functional Expert Program ( FEP@IMS ) helps in building functional product(s) expertise and Industry knowledge.
- SAP Architecture Curriculum: helps in building future Software Architects or Architects.
- Expert Curriculum: ‘Elevate’ is aimed at enabling and educating the emerging experts.
- Participation in Breaking the glass Ceiling.
Additionally, IIM-A workshop was attended by colleague(s) from Warehouse Design and Management.
Corporate social responsibility (CSR): SAP CSR event was organized for children (aged 0-12 years) at construction site, Ansal API, Sector 67, Gurgaon (one of the Mobile crèches NGO Centers. For more details visit the blog:
Photography Contest: We are active participants in SAP Photography Contests.