SAP UA has been invited by Université Haute Alsace in Mulhouse for a conference on : “ERP and Business Issues: focus on SAP experiences”.
The different topics were :
– “Practices of swiss SME in using ERP for controlling”,
– “Intellectual property of Software : an overview of the legal risks supported by the customer”
– “Control of expenses : set up of an ERP for an airline company
– “Big Data : which applications proposed by SAP”
During this session, we had the opportunity to introduce SAP Strategy, new products. We promoted Cloud, mobile and HANA topics and explained to the students innovations generated with these new technologies.
We could introduce very concrete applications :
– Financial simulations on real time with the board room
– Predictive maintenance
– Logistic optimization
– Sport user experience
– Connected shop
– User experience for agriculture
– Following the consumer duing a shopping session at the supermarket
Then, we had a very interactive dicussion, debate with the students. They seemed to be surprised and afraid of these innovations in respect of their private life.
Thanks a lot to great speakers for participating to this very interesting session and many thanks to Université Haute Alsace (Sophie WODOCIAG, Marc BOLLECKER) in Mulhouse for inviting University Alliances.